Re: [FWDLK] Parking brake light, 59 Sprt. Fury steering wheel,

Re: [FWDLK] Parking brake light, 59 Sprt. Fury steering wheel, etc.

Dave -

        I found my original MOPAR installation instructions for Hand Brake Warning
Light, part number 1770721.  "For Plymouth: Drill 29/32" hole in face of
instrument panel for bezel and lens", it says.  "Recommended Locations - To
left of headlight switch, by enlarging hole provided in panel for top lift
switch(note: I think this is inaccurate since conv top switch is above
headlight switch), except if car is equipped with overdrive, install light
above OD handle."  "If car is equipped with overdrive, top lift switch and
electric antenna switch, install light in line with antenna switch."

Ron