[FWDLK] Swedish cruisin

Hi all!

I just wanted to tell all of you people that my club gonna have a small
cruisin and RockaBilly party in my town. The town is Jönköping, Sweden (at
the south of lake vättern). The date is set to be 15 of august, so if any
of you are passin through sweden at that time youre most welcome. Here is
some info about the cruisin and party.

In the morning theres a swap meet in the Elmia field, Jönköping. And on the
afternon there is a Bluegrass festival up in the town of Gränna. Around
18.00 the cruisin will start at the "Atollen" parkingplace. Later on,
around 22.00, the RockaBilly party will start in "Huskvarna Folkets park".
The bands that going to play: Nu NILES from spain and another band that
isnt booked yet.

Happy cruisin cats
Daniel Petterzon
President of MatchTown Cruisers