[FWDLK] Hi-Beam Flasher

I am planning to made hi-beam flasher on my DeSoto. I would flash back
to those rare people, who flash their hi-beams to me, because they try
to get me turn the lights on.

In last year they made a stupid law in Finland, lights must turn on ALL
time when driving, even in the brightest sunshine in town area. I don't
respect that law. I never turn driving lights on in good conditions of
daytime, there are 10-15% others too.

I don't like those automatic daytime running lights on newer cars.
I would disconnect it, if I had one. Are there in States people
who turn lights on in sunshine without DRLs?