Re: [FWDLK] Daytime running lights

Marko,

There are certain highways in the U.S. where signs are posted instructing
motorists to turn on their headlights.  I know of several sections of U.S.
Rt 6 in Connecticut and Massachusetts in particular.

To answer your question, there are those without DRLs who DO use their
headlights during the day for whatever reason.  To me, the whole effect is
lessened as a safety if every vehicle is doing it.  (Don't all trains have
a light and a horn yet people get hit each year?)

Rich
'60 Imperial Crown