[FWDLK] Carlile trip

I agree with Ron, It was a real good weekend at Chryslers at Carlile.  We
met some real nice folks from the States and Canada.  Met Dave, Ron, Jim,
Glen, And soon to be a new member of the list, Larry Stanley.  I think
that covered it from the List.  I talked to a lot of people and I tend to
forget some things. Many thanks to Dave, Ron, and Larry for helping my
wife and I to finish loading my van and trailer with all my FLEAS.  We
made it back to Shinglehouse, Pa at 2 AM Sunday  and the next time I wiil
stay over and not drive that late---too tired.

To Dave and Ron
  1685110--Glovebox ornament gold---56 DeSoto
  1694341--Radio speaker grill nameplate---56 Dodge all excp Texan

The 63 Chrysler Turbine car was just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!  I was at my
flea space and just looked in time at the isleway and there was the
Turbine car  driving  in to go to Building T.  I got to talk to the owner
with just great info on the car.
the Chrysler Atlantic was neat too.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]