[FWDLK] Antenna (not again!) @ more

Hello,
Found out last week where you can hide about a 1/2 quart of oil on a Mopar
without even trying. Look in the spark plug tubes on a hemi!  The car has run
fine for about 2 years, then developed a little miss. Wasn't even really a bad
one. Six of the tubes were half full of oil, and 3 plugs were completely
fouled out. Really only had a V-5. It still ran pretty strong!  Must be pin
holes in the tubes to have that much oil in 'em.  I figure I'll try to clean
them and seal the outside with something (maybe a coat of that gas tank
sealer) before buying new ones.  Probably have to wait for my wife to leave so
I can clean them real good in the dishwasher.
Thought I was really becoming an ace mechanic. Got those center plane brakes
working just perfectly.  Then went for a short ride last month.  Pedal felt a
little low at one stop sign, then a big "WOW!, No brakes!" at the next stop.
Hit the "1" button on the trans, threw out the anchor, did the Flinstone
backpedal thing with the feet, pulled that parking brake! It finally stopped.
Nothing like a single master cylinder for a little cardiac jump start.  Found
out that when I made the brake line between the left front wheel cylinders I
had left it out a little to far and the drum wore a hole through it. Since I
used silicone brake fluid all the parts and the inside of this drum are now
permanently lubed. Gee, and this week I want to adjust the lifters...
Since I noticed last week that antennas were a popular subject. I thought I'd
make mention of a need for a single antenna unit for my '57 300C. It's a
fender mount. Used condition would be fine.  E-mail me direct at
Kraus300@xxxxxxxx
Thanks, Jim