[FWDLK] Fender Skirts 4 Sale

 To All 56 Ply owners
I have a set of  NOS. Western Auto brand fender skirts for sale, These are
Complete and in excellent condition with all hardware and instructions,  never been painted,  never been on a car and still in the org box
They fit 1956 Ply All, Im asking $150.00 plus S/H
beats the $225 and up the other guys are asking !!!!
If not they are going up for bid on eBay at the same asking price in a couple of weeks
I would also consider trading them for a pair fitting 55 Ply in the same condition.
If anyone is interested Please E mail me, at <creedy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks
  Mark & Don