[FWDLK] Calendar:

Dear Dave and Group,

I just got THE calendar today and I love it.

Dave has done a GREAT job on it! It's really neat all the little dates of
this and that which are celebrated on that day. I think he deserves a
round of applause from us all. But seeings we can't do that, we just have
to write "well done" Dave.

If any of you who are members of the"club" and missed getting it maybe
you should reconsider!

You should take this up as a living Dave  ;-)

Looks like the FLML got the right man for the job.

David V.H.