Re: [FWDLK] Newer 318 into 56 Savoy

For what it worth I took the park cable and found a place to hide it and
did a little cutting on the
other cable to make it fit, the only thing is you have remember to take it
out of park  if you use it
or make sure to lock park out if you don't so that it can;t accidently kick
in. This is easy to do and
repair later if you want.
Jim