[FWDLK] Newer 318 into 56 Savoy

Some of you may remeber that I was looking into dropping a 440 into my
56 Savoy.  This is still on the table but I am wondering if a
318/340/360 may be an easier swap given that I expect to have some
difficulty finding the right engine mounts for the big block. I may be
willing to give up some HP for a more straight forward engine swap.
The car has the original 270/277 V8 and auto trans.
Does anyone know if the small block is a "bolt in" proposition or will I
have the same trouble finding the correct mounts? What about oil pan
clearance?
I expect to take the car for occasional runs at the dragstrip, any
thoughts of the performance penalty for going with a small block over
the big block.
Thanks in advance.
Scott 1956 Savoy