[FWDLK] Cracker Barrel Christmas Ornament 300E Cvs

[FWDLK] Cracker Barrel Christmas Ornament 300E Cvs

I've had a few people ask about Cracker Barrels because they have are not
familiar with them. Cracker Barrel is a national chain of "down home"
restaurants that always includes a gift shop as their entry.  They are all
located along interstates.  I really thought they were in every state, but
not quite.  And of course I don't know for certain that every store carries
all the same items across the country.
To locate a Cracker Barrel near you, go to their store locator page on their
web site:

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/trip-directory.cfm?doc_id=173

These 300E convert ornaments are $3.99 each by the way.  Santa can afford to
collect all three!

Wayne