[FWDLK] 58 New Yorker T&C Wagon

Congratulations, Antonello, on buying a really nifty wagon!

Quite a lot of the wagon-only parts are shared with the 1958
Plymouth, Dodge and DeSoto wagons, while many of the drivetrain
and suspension pieces are shared only with the 1958 Chrysler New
Yorker and 300D.

I bought my 58 New Yorker T&C Wagon (another of the 428 with the
third seat option) a couple of years ago.  It needs only some
minor interior work and a rebuild of the steering box, but this
has had to wait while three other restorations ahead of it get
finished.

I'll send you a couple of pictures separately, but I have few
sources of trim, since I have not needed to find any, and the
cars are so few and far between, to begin with.

Good luck with finding the parts you need.

Dick Woodside