Re: [FWDLK] Cracker Barrel Christmas Ornament 300E Cvs

Re: [FWDLK] Cracker Barrel Christmas Ornament 300E Cvs

Wayne, you're right about Cracker Barrel Restaurants being across the United
States, and "always" along Interstate access.  But recently, my city of
Farmington, NM has been having discussions with Cracker Barrel to open a
restaurant here.  Although our state has spent millions of dollars over the
past three years to widen our main highway from Albuquerque, we actually are
at least 125 miles from any Interstate Highway system.  This may be a FIRST!