Re: [FWDLK] Bellows or Canister?

This is admittedly a major departure from FWDLK
vehicles, but I have an underhood picture of a 1962
Chaika, the Soviet '56 Packard clone (along with the
alternate Packard-clone contemporary ZIL) so popular
among Communist leaders, that shows either a '50s
MoPar power brake bellows or a nearly exact duplicate
of one. (I saved this pic basically because it cracked
me up to see this very familiar bellows there...)

I'll send this pic to anyone who asks.

Mike