From: Ron Waters [mailto:Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 10:53 AM
To: Dave Stragand; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Bellows or Canister?

Dave -

No logic, rhyme or reason.  I've seen both types on all cars.  I guess whatever was available as the car was being built.  They are both factory installed.  There was a dealer-installed power brake booster that sat away from the firewall on the left inner fender.  I've seen a few of those in salvage yards and at shows.

Ron