[FWDLK] Fw: Re: [FWDLK] gaaaah

Yes and if you took the 56 Fargo to a car show the folks would tell you it is a nice Chevy.

I had another story about my 55 Plymouth.  While at a show, these 2 elderly ladies came by and the one was just impressed with the car and KNEW just what it was.  YOU see, she had one years ago and loved it.  She asked if she could just sit in the drivers seat and have her friend take a picture of her.  I told her to hop in and she just love it!!!!!!  And off she went wiht a photo of her times past.   Kinda made my day!!!!!!!

Jack   in sputtering snow Shinglehouse, Pa

Speaking of old Dodge trucks does anyone have a Fargo?I would love to see a photo.Jack in michigan