[FWDLK] Selling my 62 300

Well, the time has finally come that I have to sell my C-body.  I just put
it up on Ebay last night and frankly, if it doesn't sell, I will be secretly
delighted (don't tell my wife).

If anyone is interested in a very clean, rust free 62 300 4door, let me
know.  Id be willing to sell it off of Ebay if I knew it was going to
someone who appreciates the mighty C's. I know the 62 isn't technically a
"foward look" but the car is very very nice indeed.

Heres the link for pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597195374&;
r=0&t=0

What am I going to do with all the extra space when it goes??