[FWDLK] Goodbye 61

Hello All
I write this with a heavy heart. A month or so back I let y'all know I
was parting out a 61 Dodge Phoenix 2dr hdtp. Well I have cleaned it to
the bone and now must get rid of the carcass as I have no room to keep
the rest. If you want to haul away the remains get ahold of me
immediately, otherwise it goes to the crusher in a month.
I don't want to but I have to.