[FWDLK] Green lenses

Hi,
Does anyone know where I could find repros or NOS green lenses used in the
instrument cluster ?
I'm talking about the three green lenses that light the instrument cluster.
Mines have begun to melt at some point, or they have the holding part
broken. If no repros or NOS parts are available, does anyone has come up
with a good idea to replace them ?
Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe