[FWDLK] Rubber trunk mats for 55-56 Plymouth / Dodge

[FWDLK] Rubber trunk mats for 55-56 Plymouth / Dodge

Where can a guy get a new trunk mat reproduced?  Anyone else need a new
trunk mat?  I need at least four.  They seem not to be available from
anywhere.

I finally got the trunk lid popped open on a '55 Plymouth Belvedere that
had be locked shut for twenty years.  Mice had filled the trunk cavity with
leaves, branches, acorns, and cotton stuffing from the seats.  But this
helped preserve the original trunk mat.  It still has its original
molded-in wells, and is in one piece, pliable, and fairly resistant to
cracks and tears.  So it would make a real good model for a reproducer.
Who has the ability to make such rubber/plastic mats?

Richard