[FWDLK] Looking for Stuff

I knew a guy who saw his neighbor out front looking around in his yard.  So
he went out to help his neighbor look.  After a while he asked the
neighbor, "What are we looking for?"  The response was "My car keys."
After some more looking, it occured to this guy to also ask the neighbor,
"Where did you see them last?"  The answer was, "Inside the house."

"Why then are we looking outside?"

To which the neighbor matter-of-factly said, "Because the light is better
out here."