Re: IML: Seeking 1993 Imperial Advice

Ahh, i remember about the security driver now...I simply snapped the
pins off and used a standard driver (some security, eh?  took me about
20 seconds!)

ATF+3 is 7176, it's just a different designation.  On the bottles I
got it said ATF+3 in big bold print, then 7176 right by it.  I used
RTV on the pan, as my dealer told me there was no gasket.  However,
based on things I've heard and experienced, my dealer may not be the
most proficient..

As far as the ABS system, I don't know.  I do know that I have a brand
new (well, 10,000 miles brand new now) Bosch system in my car, that
looks nothing like the stock systems that came in this car.  If I have
time, I'll get a couple pictures put together.

-Jason