Re: IML: Heads Up - Dead Beat Sellers and Refunds

Re: IML: Heads Up - Dead Beat Sellers and Refunds

Hi Dale and List.. I did purchase a part on ebay and the seller was in Canada.. I never received the part and paid through pay pal . Pay pal gives 30 days to dispute it., but you wait at least 20 days or more for shipping, (outside the US could be longer) , so I believe you have a lot less time then 30 days to dispute the bum seller through pay pal. I got burned and pay pal was no help.. I thank you Dale and I will try the credit card company, and be more careful buying imperial parts over the internet...Bye for now., Mark and Lilly..