Re: IML: help!

It sounds like they know what they are doing and their prices are not out of line.  I always budget at least $1,000 - $2000  to make an old car such as yours roadworthy/roadsafe.  Look at it as part of the investment in your car.  Don't try to be penney wise....it could cost you much more in the end.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy