IML: Taillight "rings"

Hello All

Following up on the comments from ahogangoat@xxxxxxxxxxx  regarding the auction price of the 8 LeBaron taillight rings.
I watched this with interest and it was my understanding that these rings had been replated and were in excellent shape.
If this is truly the case then the rings were a bargain at US$165.49 (~$20.70 each).
I say this because I inadvertently sent 16 rings to the plating shop and they were all plated. My cost for plating 8 rings was higher than the final bid price!
Maybe the 8 extras will make attractive garage decorations.

Mel