IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Dan Brazell

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Dan Brazell

New Subscriber(s): Dan Brazell
Email Address is:
dan_brazell@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Palm Springs, California

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: I was "on staff" at Chrysler Engineering from 1968 through 1980 and had hundred of "hands on hours" with Imperials (and other Chrysler veheciles).
Those of you who own these wonderful motorcars know how very unusual it was for Chrysler to produce such elegant "road lounges".