IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Todd Fretwell (1963)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Todd Fretwell (1963)

New Subscriber(s): Todd Fretwell
Email Address is:
fretwellt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Orlando, FL

Car(s) owned: 1963 chrysler imperial two tone blue 4 door with a 413

Self-Introduction: My name is Todd and I just purchased a imperial. I am hoping to restore it and I think your magazine and club will help me do that. If anyone would like to give me some advice as this is my first restoration feel free to send me an email or if you have a picture of your imperial I would like to see it.