Re: IML: Nowadays They All Look The Same

Re: IML: Nowadays They All Look The Same

Well, there is a reason for that. I think it might be that if you put all the same requirements into a computer program it is going to spit out the same answer (or picture) every time. These days car styles are more based on wind resistance and efficiency. Most automotive designs come out of a CAD program, rather than someone's imagination or dreams.

Paul