IML: $635 tail lamp buyer

"scodyardmouthdownoffrog"  is the ebay name of this buyer.    According to the ebay info he lives in Chesterfield, Michigan.   That's not too far from me.  Does anybody know if he's a club member or Imperial man?
A set of 3 NOS 57/58 tail lamps just closed on ebay for $635.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&rd=1&item=2497198846&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

I have some 1960 lenses hoarded, and I had thought that George Laurie's magnificent and more resilient reproductions might have put a serious dent in the market, even though I will not be reselling mine, but it appears that there are at least two people that are not aware of George's offerings or are just hell-bent on having NOS.

Hope they get their money's worth.

What do you say to that guy when your kid's baseball knocks one out of his tailfin?

Kenyon Wills