Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 12:52 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Recommendation for body shop near Wash. D.C.?

I have a non-IML friend who needs to put his '64
Imperial in for fender replacement.  He's also
considering a full-vehicle repaint.  Does anyone have
a good recommendation for a reasonably priced body
shop doing good work within an hour or so of
Washington D.C.?  Thanks.

Rob

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com