IML: Looking for pics of 55 Imperial with fog lights.

IML: Looking for pics of 55 Imperial with fog lights.

Hello all,

Some one year ago or so we saw pitures of an Imperial
in very good condition for sale. The car had fog
lights and now we want to get a set of them for our
car. However there are two different sizes to choose
from, 5 and 6 inch diameter and we have no idea which
will look best. So if anyone here has any pictures of
a car with fog lights we would really appreciate if
you would E-mail them to us. Then we can estimate the
size from the picture or maybe you can tell us which
to go for.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rickard & Anna