To: IML
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 5:08 AM
Subject: IML: $635 tail lamps. wow.

A set of 3 NOS 57/58 tail lamps just closed on ebay for $635.

I have some 1960 lenses hoarded, and I had thought that George Laurie's magnificent and more resilient reproductions might have put a serious dent in the market, even though I will not be reselling mine, but it appears that there are at least two people that are not aware of George's offerings or are just hell-bent on having NOS.

Hope they get their money's worth.

What do you say to that guy when your kid's baseball knocks one out of his tailfin?

Kenyon Wills