Re: IML: $635 tail lamps. wow- Bidder fever.

Re: IML: $635 tail lamps. wow- Bidder fever.

If in fact these are part sellers buying NOS parts to resell then this should reflect fair wholesale value as I would expect these retailers to "keystone" or 2 x cost these parts for resale.  I would suspect with collector cars so popular in other countries NOS parts could command a good price on the world market.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy