Please WELCOME New Members, Jim & Lorkit Wellington (looking for a '69)

Please WELCOME New Members, Jim & Lorkit Wellington (looking for a '69)

New Subscriber(s): Jim & Lorkit Wellington
Email Address is: lorjim53@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Houston Texas (Humble/Kingwood) 25mi north

Car(s) owned: I owned a 1969 LeBaron 2-door Hardtop Coupe, White/Burgundy,Burgundy leather interior, center console, all amenities, incl tilt/telescope wheel; sold in 1972. Located in Lebanon Indiana at the time, bought it there at Kincaid Auto Sales, bought it from Tony.

Self-Introduction: I am James G. Wellington, 62 yrs old, 4 children, sons 16,26, daughter's 20,42. Wife's name is Lorkit, she's 51 (just a kid) but she keeps me young. My home state is Indiana, lived in Whitestown (25 miles north of Indianapolis) all my life, moved to Houston in 1978, been a snowbird since then, but I'm outgrowing that moniker.
I'm looking to find a 69 like the one I had, it was a great car, when I got inside it closed around me, like a recording studio. I don't know how to find out what the history is of the one I owned but, that would be interesting also. May be a lost cause since I don't have VIN number but I would like to find a starting point. I'd like to restore one for my old age.