Interesting responses.. on 56 Imperials

I got a few responses when I asked which of my 2 Imperials should I consider selling. Some were silly, a couple where real ideas, one was rude and questioned my writing skills.

Isn't this room supposed to be about fellow Imperial owners helping each other? What good does it do to judge or grade each other? I frankly found it unnecessary and the treatment void of even a minor level of respect.

I thank the owners who kept it to the topic, the choice between models/condition.