Interesting responses.. on 56 Imperials

> Isn't this room supposed to be about fellow Imperial owners
> helping each other? What good does it do to judge or grade each other? I
> frankly found it unnecessary and the treatment void of even a minor level of
> respect.

Well I sent you a silly one.  Honestly your post was so poorly worded and
lacking proper punctuation that it made no sense.  I had to read it four times
to try to figure out what you were asking or if you were even asking anything.
I'm still not sure what the actual question was or if there was one.

Everyone here pretty much overlooks spelling mistakes (I'm sure I will miss a
few in this post).  People do get aggravated with one line responses, personal
replys and posts that don't make sense.  Sorry if you were offended and please
feel free to post questions in the future.

                  Steve B.