What a ride

Title: What a ride

Well guys, Imperial number lll is in my hands. I took the newly aquired 55 out a couple of times for a cruise and I have to say. It was like rideing on a cloud. It is 55 4-dr sedan with A/C (not working yet). The engine is very quiet and it shifts smooth. This one once belonged to another member and he had done a lot of work on the brakes so at least I wont have to tackle that. There is a hissing coming out at the brake pedal only when applied. Any easy fixes for that? I know it was rebuilt not many miles ago.

Tim Hulse
1955 Imperial