59 Imperial Carpet

Hi, Group,

There is simply not carpet available that is like the dense pile used in the
'59 Imperial.  I know fellow member Richard Burgess finally bought some sort
of household carpet for his '60 because it came closer than any to the
style.  About the best you can do is to install loop carpet, and almost no
one will know the difference.  I checked everywhere when I did my car and
ending up saving and re-dyeing my original carpet.

Good luck,

Rex Crews  '59 and '60 Crowns and '61 Custom