1983 Chrysler Imperial: starting problems

1983 Chrysler Imperial: starting problems

Hmmm. I admit that I advised that the car be sold if the owner doesn't love it.
I didn't suggest that it be sold to a demo guy.

In fact, it seems that there are a few other folks on the IML who have chimed
in on this that not only love these cars, but can also keep them running with
out spending a fortune at a garage. It also seems that the current owner
intends to keep it and fix it which I think is just fine.

As far as "basic cars" are concerned, it seems obvious to me that the word
basic (in the original post that I was replying to) did not refer to a
particular brand of automobile, but rather to the basic things that make a car
run (or not). I have lots of Imperials, and although I do not think of them as
"basic cars", I believe that some models are easier to troubleshoot than
others. It is a statement of fact that the Imperials from the early '80s are
not that type of automobile.

Paul