1991 Imperial limousine for sale in San Francisco

1991 Imperial limousine for sale in San Francisco

I just spoke to a gentleman in San Francisco who says his 1991 Imperial limousine seats 5 in the rear in a couch-type arrangement.  I asked him if this was a custom coachworks job and he said he was not sure since he purchased the car second hand.  In any case, this seems to be a rare find.  I have asked him to provide the VIN.  The owner gave me permission to notify the club.  His telephone number is 415 987-5466.  Here is the link to his ad on craigslist  http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/32967511.html

-- David
'91 K-Imperial