Im hearing from members ..

Hi list,
It seems to me that e-mail has no language boundaries.
 All lower case letters are allowed without
punctuation.  Certain acronyms can be used in place of
words such as: imp instead of Imperial, 55 instead of
1955 and Hemi engine instead of hemispherical head
engine.  This is just a very short list with many,
many more e-mail legal things that can be used.  My
preference is to understood.  I never wrote the book
and I am sure no one else on the list did either.  So
my hat is off to RJM your opinion is wanted and should
not be ignored.
RC   Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

--- tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Dear RJM,