Imperials in Alaska

Yo Donn,
Got to the Imperial Highway map and click on Alaska.
There is a member by the name of Walt Ortner in
Palmer.  His e-mail can be reached on that site. He
would probably like to hear from you. I was there
myself for 4 years in the Eskimo villages.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaa

 --- Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hello all,