Good book on Imperials

My wife recently bought me a book called the "Illustrated Chrysler Buyer's
Guide."  I cannot recall it being mentioned here before.  Despite the
obvious wince from the word Chrysler, I have yet to come across a better
book on the development history of Imperials.  Each era of Imperial gets its
own chapter, which takes into consideration design analysis and technical
details, plus provides production numbers and monetary values over time,
using 1980 as a base point and showing how much prices have moved since
then.  I highly recommend it.

Illustrated Chrysler Buyer's Guide
By Richard M. Langworth
Published by Motorbooks International, 1996