'05 300 C...the new one

This is totally un-Imperial, so I know I'll get spanked, but the new 300 really
is an
interesting car.  I have seen a few up close, though I haven't driven one, and
I'm very
impressed with the overall quality of the car.  The styling is quite
distinctive.  Very bold
and blocky, but in a nice way.  Not sure yet if I really like it, but it
definitely has "character."
It's also very reminiscent of the '57 300, with the big, argent finish eggcrate
grille.  But it
also reminds me of a Bentley or a Rolls.

The combination of power and opulence/elegance really says they'e captured the
original spirit of the 300, which was "the gentleman's race car," and also
indicates to me
that they could, if they wanted to, come up with a new Imperial that would be a
great
combination of the old and the new.

Mark M