Re:'05 300 C.. discussions....

Ok...
I'll jump in here...
This is totally un-Imperial related and against the
rules.
I am sure it is a nice car and I know Daimler Chrysler
is what became of the company that made Imperials, but
there are other forums for new car model discussion
and we are dedicated to the discussion of Imperials
ONLY so please end the 300 topic.
Thanks for your help.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator