Please Welcome James Chapman

New Subscriber(s): James Chapman
Email Address is: jrcinjax@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Saint Augustine, Florida

Car(s) owned: I dont own one but I am interested in purchasing a 1959
Imperial 2dr or 4dr hardtop

Self-Introduction: I have always been very interested in the old car hobby
and have a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury that I have owned for 28 years. It is a
strong number 2 car and all original. It is a black 2d hardtop with a 361
V-8 and factory Hurst 4-speed  a red and white Sport Fury interior.  It now
has 64k actual miles and really does look nearly new, I am the 2nd owner. I
have owned several Mopars. But have always wanted a 1959 IMPERIAL.
So if anyone has one or knows someone who does and may be willing to sell
it, I have the cash or may consider a trade of my Plymouth.  Any leads would
be appreciated.