Please Welcome Jon Barr

New Subscriber(s): Jon Barr
Email Address is: jkbarr98532@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: South West Washington

Car(s) owned: 1958 Chrysler Imperial

Self-Introduction: I am 37, new to classic Chrysler ownership, and can't
help but singing, "Luck Be A Lady Tonight" every time I see my car. I have
three children that are just gaga over it, and my wife even said that when
we buy a house soon, it must have a garage for our car (whilst the other
"younger" vehicles stay out in the weather.
I have found the imperialclub web page to be amazingly thorough, and I am
really looking forward to stories, experiences, and great memories of the
'58. All of my friends in our car club have classic pickup trucks, muscle
cars, and they like to make a fog horn sound when I pass by, but I have the
Belle of the Ball and I know it!