2004 Imperial Meet Online Photos (Actually Thousand Oaks)

2004 Imperial Meet Online Photos (Actually Thousand Oaks)

Yikes...Thanks for the catch.  I alway get these two places confused even though I've lived in So Cal twentysome years.  Well, at least I can remember the differece between Imperials and Impalas ;-)...John B.