59 Imperial Modification

For a two ton car built some forty years ago, I can think of nothing which cruises better in it's natural state, and I had the misfortune of having to do a snap turn in mine to avoid an accident, and it handled like a dream, and that is without having done any work on the original suspension! Why spend the money building a new car when the original is superior! If you have some extra bucks laying around, throw them my way. My '59 would appreciate some fixing up.

Bill '59 Crown