Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:48 AM
Subject: IML: Eight Tracks

I seem to remember adapters that fit in eight track players so a person
could play cassettes. I do not know how well they worked or how good the
sound was, but they may be worth looking into. Then you could dub your CDs
onto cassettes.

There is also a guy who takes original Mopar vehicle radios and adds an
adapter that allows you to plug a portable CD player into the systems. The
wires tuck under the dash when not in use.

K.

drives perfect..I have a question..The guy we bought it from had a pioneer
am/fm radio cd player installed because as he said his wife didnt like the
sound of the 8-track.it was installed by dr. dashboard and the dash was not
cut in anyway for the cd player..the original 8-track radio came in a box
in the trunk and still works fine..
>   Does the cd player take away from the value of the car and should we
reinstall the 8-track before we take it to shows this summer?..sorry guess
that was 2 questions..